Beatles Bus Tour of London
Roll up, roll up, step right this way as we take you on a Beatles Tour of London. Experience the most comprehensive tour of Beatles sites in London on this bus journey into the world of John, Paul, George and Ringo.
You’ll get to trace the rise of the world’s first supergroup and learn all about Beatles history with the aid of music and video clips.
You’ll have the chance to get off the bus on several occasions, take pictures and see the sites up close.
With the locations scattered across central London the bus tour is the best way to see places such as Chelsea, Mayfair, Marylebone, St Johns Wood and Soho – the heartlands of the Beatles in the 1960s.
Please note that as there will be a little bit of walking involved in the tour it may not be suitable for those with mobility or health problems.
- See the world famous Abbey Road studios and get a picture on the zebra crossing that John, George, Paul and Ringo walked across
- See film locations from A Hard Days Night and Help!
- Discover where the Beatles recorded Hey Jude and Dear Prudence
- Stop by at the art gallery where John Lennon first met Yoko Ono
- See where the Beatles played their rooftop session
- Go past the London home Paul McCartney has lived in since the 1960s
- Get a 10% discount on any merchandise from the London Beatles Store in Baker Street when showing your email confirmation.
1 – 5 persons (People Carrier with driver and guide): £330
6+ persons contact us for a quote