Beatles VIP Tour of London
I really enjoyed what we did and the fact that in reality we didn’t go very far but the music culture was so richly engrossed in that area – Loved it. The guide was very good and very knowledgeable.
Tenille Christian, Australia
If you are a Beatles aficionado and you want something extra special then this exclusive VIP Beatles Tour of London is just your ticket to ride.
Our guide for this tour is a man who actually knew John, Paul, George and Ringo. He is the man who was the personal hairdresser responsible for styling the iconic haircuts the Fab Four sported from 1967 onwards.
Using the many anecdotes of his time with the Beatles and the exclusive insight to the lives of the Beatles your guide will take you around important Beatles locations in London during the 1960s and tell you personal stories not available anywhere else.
Make no mistake this is pure Beatles gold. All tours finish at Abbey Road. Max group size of 15 so no overcrowded groups unlike other Beatles Walking Tours. Customer Reviews. Private Beatles tours are also available in French. Tour highlights include:
- Meeting the hairdresser to the Beatles from 1967
- Seeing the former Apple Offices
- The site of the famous rooftop session
- Paul McCartney's Office MPL
- The "birthplace of Beatlemania"
- The studio where "Hey Jude "and many more songs-were recorded
- Carnaby Street the heart of "Swinging London"
- Clubs and the art gallery where John met Yoko for the first time
- Get a 10% discount on any merchandise from the London Beatles Store in Baker Street when showing your email confirmation.
Sunday at 11am (Last Sunday of each month – 27 Apr, 25 May, 6 & 27 Jul, 31 Aug, 28 Sep, 26 Oct, 30 Nov, 28 Dec 2014)
PRIVATE TOURS ALSO AVAILBLE – SEE BELOW
2 ½ hours
As you will also be taking a short tube journey by tube you will need a Ticket to Ride – Zone 1-2 travel card., Gratuities (optional)
Customised tours can be arranged in both a walking, car or bus tour format.