Beatles Tour of London
I really enjoyed what we did and the fact that in reality we didn’t go very far but the music culture was so richly engrossed in that area – Loved it. The guide was very good and very knowledgeable.
Tenille Christian, Australia
Roll up, roll up, step right this way as we take you on a Beatles Tour of London. If you love the Fab Four and Rock n Roll then come together for a journey through the long and winding roads of British rock history.
Get caught up in your own Beatlemania as you visit the studios, pubs, cafes, film locations, art galleries, homes and music venues that not only inspired The Beatles but also other famous acts including The Rolling Stones, Sex Pistols, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix and many more.
Choose from either a walking tour format (Tour A) or a vehicle tour in a car or bus depending on the size of your group (Tour B). You’ll have the chance to recreate some famous Beatles publicity shots along the way, see where the Beatles and other rocknrollas lived, played, socialised and shaped London’s vibrant music scene over the years.
If you prefer to choose the Beatles Tour of London Tour A (Walk) you will take a short tube journey to visit the Abbey Road studios and see the famous zebra crossing. Customer Reviews. Private Beatles tours are also available in French.
- Find the studio where the Beatles recorded Hey Jude and Dear Prudence
- Stop by at the art gallery where John Lennon first met Yoko Ono
- See famous music venues used by the Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd and many other artists
- Experience where the Beatles played their last live performance
- Visit the London home Paul McCartney has lived in since the 1960s
- See the world famous Abbey Road studios and get a picture on the same zebra crossing that John, George, Paul and Ringo walked across
- Get a 10% discount on any merchandise from the London Beatles Store in Baker Street when showing your email confirmation.
Available by arrangement
Tour A (Walk): 2 ½ hours
Tour B (Vehicle): 3 hours
Tour A (Walk): Abbey Road
Tour B (Vehicle): Central London location
Tour A (Walk): Zone 1-2 Travel Card, Gratuities (optional)
Tour B (Vehicle): Gratuities (optional)