Beatles VIP Tour of London
Thank you!!!! We LOVED your tour! Hearing your stories and looking at your memorabilia was, without question, the highlight of our entire week of vacation.
If you are a Beatles aficionado and you want something extra special then this VIP Beatles Tour of London is just your ticket to ride.
Our guide for this tour is a man who actually knew John, Paul, George and Ringo. He is the man who was the personal hairdresser responsible for styling the iconic haircuts the Fab Four sported from 1967 onwards.
Using the many anecdotes of his time with the Beatles and the exclusive insight to the lives of the Beatles your guide will take you around important Beatles locations in London during the 1960s and tell you personal stories not available anywhere else.
Make no mistake. This is pure Beatles gold. The tour can be tailored to suit your time, budget, interests and preference for walking or travelling in a luxury air conditioned car. All tours finish at Abbey Road. Customer Reviews. On this tour you will see:
- The former Beatles Apple Shop
- The Registry Office where two Beatles were married
- Ringo, John and Yoko's Apartment
- Where Paul and John wrote "I Want To Hold Your Hand"
- Opening scenes for A Hard Days night
- Apple Offices
- The famous rooftop session
- Paul McCartney's Office
- The birthplace of Beatlemania
- The studio where "Hey Jude "and many more songs-were recorded
- The heart of "Swinging London
- Clubs and the art gallery where John met Yoko for the first time
- John Lennons glasses and other Beatles memorabilia
- Optional Tour Add-On:
- Brian Epstein's house
- Jane Asher's Cake Shop
- Where Sgt Peppers album cover was photographed
- Where John and Yoko made there first public appearance together and where your guide used to cut the Beatles hair
By arrangement. Available 7 days a week.
Vehicle Tour: 4 hours. Add an extra 45 mins for the optional tour add-On
Walking Tour: 2 ½ hours.
By arrangement. Central London hotel pick up and drop off available.
Professional guide, (air conditioned vehicle for tours in a car)