Bridget Jones Tour of Locations
What a great tour. My aunt is a huge Colin Firth fan.
Patti and Audrey, Canada (Trip Advisor review)
Step into the world of one of the most famous singletons in London and see the city she lives in on this Bridget Jones Tour of Locations.
Visit the actual movie locations and places featured in both books by Helen Fielding, hear fascinating historical information about the streets and areas we visit and get trivia about the films and the stars.
You will get to visit many of the locations featured in the capital and also see many of London’s familiar landmarks such as Tower Bridge, London Bridge, St Pauls Cathedral and many more.
Along the way you’ll have plenty of opportunities to take lots of photos and see the locations up close and get personal attention from your own guide.
The tour will end near to Tower Bridge.
- Pose for a picture by the front door of Bridget Jones’s apartment as seen in both films
- Stand on the spot where Bridget gets splashed on the way to see Mark Darcy
- Cross the same bridge that Bridget uses on the way to work
- Buy something in the newsagent where Bridget bumps into Darcy during the Aghani law case
- See the location used as the offices of Mark Darcy in Edge of Reason
Monday - Saturday. By arrangement only.
2 ½ hours
1 – 20 persons: £140
21+ persons contact us for a quote
Where to meet?