Romantic Movie London Tour
I have no hesitation in unconditionally recommending Britmovietours to anyone. You won’t be dissappointed.
Jonathan Groves (Trip Advisor review)
London is one of the most filmed cities in the world and itself has had a starring role in hundreds of films. The Romantic London Movie Tour is a unique way to see the British capital as our movie experts take you to where some of the most iconic cinematic moments in the capital were shot.
Along the way you’ll get behind-the-scenes insider information as you journey from Hugh Grant’s Notting Hill to Bridget Jones’s Southwark re-living dozens of memorable movie moments. If you’r looking for romantic places to go in London, this is the tour for you.
Even if you’re not a movie buff don’t worry as the tour is a great way to see both the more hidden gems of the city as well as iconic and historic landmarks such as St Pauls Cathedral, Tower Bridge and The London Eye.
There will also be plenty of stops for you to get off the bus, take pictures and see the London movie locations up close.
You’ll be able to watch DVD clips from the scenes of the movie as you visit the actual locations, hear fascinating historical information about the local areas and get the inside track on movie making in London. Customer Reviews
- See movie locations from the Bridget Jones’s Diary, About Time, Atonement, Love Actually, Sliding Doors, Wimbledon and much much more
- Get a picture in front of the blue door from Notting Hill
- See the church where Charles (Hugh Grant) nearly gets married to Duck face in Four Weddings and a Funeral
- See where Bridget Jones lives in both films
- See sites from Richard Curtis's latest romcom About Time
- Visit the monument to self sacrifice where Natalie Portman’s character Alice Ayres gets her name in Closer
Sun 30 Mar at 2pm – MOTHERS DAY
Fri 11 Jul, Fri 15 Aug, Fri 24 Oct 2014 at 11am. Also see Tour Dates
Private Tours available – see bottom of page.
Adult (16 years+): £25 Child (Under 15): £18
St Pauls Station
Professional guide, transport by mini coach
Gratuities (optional). Car / Booster seats for children under 3 years.
Private / Group Tours
1 – 5 persons (People Carrier with driver and guide): £330. We can include champagne and chocolates if you are gifting this tour to a loved one.
6+ persons contact us for a quote