We have a limited number of part-time, home based Customer Service Representative positions. Candidates must have their own land line. Preference would be given to candidates based in or near to London.
- To handle day to day enquiries from customers providing excellent customer service.
- To ensure that the telephones are open to both internal and external callers between 9.00 am and 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone and email providing assistance and advice when making a booking.
- Ensure that all tours are correctly booked including transportation, entry fees, guides, accommodation (when required). Entering all the details into spreadsheets and communicating details with guides
- Regional Tour Guides and transport companies as appropriate.
- Developing and overseeing shared documents and planning systems. Manage and maintain records, spreadsheets and databases
- Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization
- Liaising with Director/s on regular basis to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
- Provide support in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter and other social media, posting on relevant blogs. Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Liaise with Director to maintain the pricing, availability and general appearance of the company’s products.
- To ensure that all sections of the website are kept up to date.
- Learning about company products or services and keeping up to date with changes;
- Training other administration staff as and when necessary
- To answer all emails in a timely fashion and complete all outstanding tasks every day
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]