Gangster London Tour
The Gangster London tour offers you the unique opportunity to have a fun afternoon with Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels actor Nick the Greek.
Stephen Marcus will take you around the Whitechapel and Bethnal Green areas and show you the locations of real life gangster events and film locations from Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels plus many others.
Stephen Marcus, an actor known for playing many roles on film and TV, will share anecdotes at each location. True stories such as how Ronnie Kray killed George Cornell or how Freddie Foreman disposed of bodies for the Krays and anecdotes from the set about Vinnie Jones first day filming.
This 2 hour walking tour is a fun and different way of exploring the Kray twin’s stomping ground and has been recommended by legendary gangster “Mad” Frankie Fraser.
The tour starts at the the Blind Beggar pub; it takes in Repton Boys Club the church where the twins had their funerals and other locations which played a pivotal role in the lives of the Krays and other gangsters and which turned them from mere gangsters into celebrity icons.
Through his role as an onscreen gangster, Stephen has rubbed shoulders with some of London’s ex-gangsters and their associates, including Freddie Foreman, Dave Courtney, Barbara Windsor and gangster turned actor Lenny McLean. Now you have the chance to rub shoulders with Stephen and have a fun filled afternoon on tour. Customer Reviews
- Meet the actor who played Nick the Greek in Guy Ritchie's Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- Learn about the methods used by some of the most feared gangsters in 1950s and 1960s London such as The Krays and Mad Frankie Fraser that helped them 'run' the capital
- Visit the location where Vinnie Jones’s had his first day of filming for Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- See film locations from Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, The Krays, Face, The Crying Game and Gangster No 1
- Enjoy a Q&A session with Stephen at the end of the tour in a pub used as a location for Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Saturday at 1pm (7 Feb – 31 Oct 2015).
Also see Tour Dates
Private Tours available – see bottom of page.
Adult: £20 (minimum age for this tour is 16 years)
Private / Group Tours
Private tours can be arranged for any size group and will last approximately 2 – 2 ½ hours. For private tours individuals will also receive a signed photograph from Stephen. Available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday only.
£25 per person. Minimum Fee £250. Contact us for any questions