Gangster London Tour
This 2 hour walking tour, recommended by legendary gangster “Mad” Frankie Fraser, explores real life and film locations associated with London’s criminal underworld in London’s East End.
Onscreen hard man, actor Stephen Marcus, best known for his role as Nick the Greek in gangster film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, guides this tour around the infamous Kray twin’s stamping ground.
The tour goes to the Blind Beggar pub; Repton Boys Club and other locations which played a pivotal role in the lives of the Krays and other gangsters and which turned them from mere gangsters into celebrity icons.
Through his role as an onscreen gangster, Stephen has rubbed shoulders with some of London’s ex-gangsters and their associates, including Freddie Foreman, Dave Courtney, Barbara Windsor and gangster turned actor Lenny McLean.
On this tour Stephen retells first hand accounts of crimes from some of London’s most notorious criminals, and provides insight into what it’s really like to be a gangster.
The gangster and Krays tour will finish in Columbia Road where you can enjoy a 20 minute Q&A session, photo and autograph opportunity with your guide Stephen Marcus. Customer Reviews
- Meet the actor who played Nick the Greek in Guy Ritchie's Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- Learn about the methods used by some of the most feared gangsters in 1950s and 1960s London such as The Krays and Mad Frankie Fraser that helped them 'run' the capital
- Visit the location where Vinnie Jones’s had his first day of filming for Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- See film locations from Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, The Krays, Face, The Crying Game and Gangster No 1
- Enjoy a Q&A session with Stephen at the end of the tour in a pub used as a location for Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Saturday at 1pm (20 Sep – 25 Oct 2014).
Saturday at 1pm (28 Mar – 31 Oct 2014).
Also see Tour Dates
Private Tours available – see bottom of page.
Adult: £20 (minimum age for this tour is 16 years)
Private / Group Tours
Private tours can be arranged for any size group and will last approximately 2 – 2 ½ hours. For private tours individuals will also receive a signed photograph from Stephen. Available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday only.
£25 per person. Minimum Fee £250. Contact us for any questions