The Only Way is Essex Tour – TOWIE Tour
Come and visit some of the locations from the hit ITV show – The Only Way is Essex. This unique tour is a great way to get closer to the cast and characters from the hit show and will be the closest thing to being in an episode of TOWIE.
With the locations scattered across Essex this four hour mini coach tour is the most ‘reem’ way to see the sites.
You’ll have the chance to get out of the bus on several occasions, take pictures, go into some of the shops owned by cast members and which also feature in the show.
This tour is a great way to see the county of Essex as our guide shows you the sites from the show.
Along the way we’ll test your knowledge on TOWIE with our trivia quiz and you’ll also be able to have a drink and comfort break at one of the pubs featured in the show.
The Only Way is Essex Tour will finish back at Brentwood railway station. Customer Reviews
- Meet former and current members of the TOWIE cast
- Get behind the scenes trivia about the show and stars
- See sites where stars such as Mark Wright, James 'Arg' Argent, Lauren Goodger and Mario Falcone have featured in key scenes and where they enjoy partying
- Stop for a drink at the bar where Mark Wright first took Lucy Mecklenburgh on a date and where Kirk first met Lauren Pope
- See the shop opened by Joey Essex
Saturday at 12:30pm and 1pm (1 Feb – 27 Dec) 2014
Also see Tour Dates
Private Tours available – see bottom of page.
Adult (16 years+): £25 Child (Under 16): £18 Group ticket (Min 10 persons): £21 per person
Tour & 3* Hotel package: £160 for 2 people sharing a room
Professional guide and transport by mini coach
Gratuities (optional). Car / Booster seats for children under 3 years.
Private / Group Tours
1 – 15 persons (Mini coach with driver and guide): £450 16+ persons contact us
1 – 7 persons (VIP Limousine with driver and guide): £570 – £750