Harry Potter Tour of Oxford and Lacock
We went from Stockholm in Sweden for this experience and it was totally worth it. Our guide made our trip a memorable adventure.
Lena & Ida (Review on Trip Advisor)
The Harry Potter Tour of Oxford and Lacock locations is a magical adventure to some of England’s most historic places and scenic countryside. You will see Harry Potter locations including sites which were either used in actual scenes from Hogwarts School or which served as an inspiration to the film makers.
On the Harry Potter tour you will go on an adventure to experience one of the most beautiful villages in England and get a guided tour around the ancient streets and its local Abbey. Here you can have a pub lunch or eat from one of the local bakeries, stretch your legs and soak up the history of this picturesque village.
Then you’ll be taken to the city of dreaming Spires, Oxford, where you will get a chance to visit the University Colleges which doubled as Hogwarts School.*
Learn how the films were made, discuss the books and hear trivia about the magical world of Harry Potter. During the trip you’ll have the chance to walk around the locations you visit, take pictures and re-create some of the scenes from the films. Please note that as there will be walking involved in the tour it may not be suitable for those with mobility problems.
Feel free to dress up as Harry or any other character in the series (only if you want to). On the tour Harry Potter trivia questions will be asked so keep your spell book handy as we want to test your knowledge of spells and see how well you know Harry, Ron and Hermione. Customer Reviews. This tour takes place in a car and is limited to 5 persons per tour.
- Tour Harry Potter sites used for Hogwarts and walk in the footsteps of the boy wizard himself
- Visit the inspiration for the Hogwarts dining room
- See the house used as the home of James and Lily Potter in Godric's Hollow, where they were murdered by Lord Voldemort
- Enter the Harry Potter locations used as Professor Snape’s potion room and the Hogwarts corridors
- Walk up the same stairs where Professor McGonagall (Maggie Smith) first greeted Harry and other new Hogwarts students
- Stand in the same room where Professor Quirrell taught his Defence Against the Dark Arts class
Mon-Saturday by arrangement at 8:30am
£595 per (1-5 persons)
Professional guide and transport
Entry fees to sites in Lacock Abbey (Adult £8.70 Child £4.30), Christchurch College (Adult £8.00 Child/Concessions £6.50), New College (£3 entry fee) and Divinity School (£1) are NOT included. Please bring cash for entry. You can bring your own lunch and eat it at Lacock village or a pub lunch would cost approx £10 p/p which is not included. Gratuities (optional)