Harry Potter Walking Tour of London
Celia could not have been more helpful with any question big or small.My nephew was very taken with her knowledge.
Join us on a Harry Potter walking tour and river adventure into the magical world of wizardry in London.
Learn about London’s rich muggle and wizarding history, amazing facts about the books and films and see many of the film locations used in London including the Ministry of Magic and the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron.
The tour will include familiar Harry Potter film locations as well as iconic London landmarks and attractions including St Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben, London Eye, Millenium Bridge, Tate Modern, Borough and Leadenhall Markets and Monument.
The tour also includes a 15 minute boat ride along the River Thames following the route taken by Harry and the Order of the Phoenix.
Along the route of our Harry Potter walking tour you’ll have plenty of chances to take lots of pictures and see the film locations up close. As with all of our walking tours group sizes are limited to ensure a better experience for you.
The Harry Potter Walking tour will finish at Bank Station. You’ll also receive a FREE list of suggestions and discounts for Harry Potter themed activities in London with your email confirmation. Customer Reviews
- Visit the site where Ron, Harry and Hermione infiltrate the Ministry using polyjuice potion from the Deathly Hallows
- See the ticket barriers Arthur Weasley struggles to go through with Harry in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Pass by the visitors’ entrance to the Ministry of Magic from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Enjoy a 15 minute river cruise along the Thames route taken by The Order of The Phoenix on their way to Grimmauld Place
- Go under the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in Half Blood Prince
- See locations used for The Leaky Cauldron in The Philosophers Stone (Sorcerers Stone) and Prisoner of Azkaban
Tuesday 2pm: (25 Jun - 27 Aug)
Thursday 10.30am & 2.30pm: (Apr - Sep & 31 Oct)
Friday 2.30pm: (12 Apr - 27 Sep)
Saturday 10am & 2pm: (9 Feb - 12 Oct) and Saturday 10am & 1.30pm: (Nov - Dec)
Sunday 10.30am & 2.30pm: (17 Feb - 27 Oct) and Sunday 10am & 1.30pm: (3 Nov - 29 Dec)
Please note: on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday the Harry Potter London Bus Tour operates. Also see Tour Dates
Private Tours available – see bottom of page.
2 ½ hours
Adult: £15 Child: (5 - 12 years): £10 Family Ticket (2 x Adults and 2 x Children): £44
Professional guide and cost of a river trip.
Private / Group Tours
Private tours are also available in two formats - Tour A includes a boat ride. Tour B does not include a boat ride and requires a travelcard to travel on the London Underground as part of the tour. Here are some examples of pricing:
1-5 persons: Tour A (including a boat ride): £180 Tour B (excluding a boat ride): (£120)
6-10 persons: Tour A (including a boat ride): £235 Tour B(excluding a boat ride): (£130 )
11-20 persons: Tour A (including a boat ride): £345 Tour B(excluding a boat ride): (£140)
21+ please contact us