Harry Potter Walking Tour of London
Celia could not have been more helpful with any question big or small.My nephew was very taken with her knowledge.
Take a Harry Potter walking tour into the magical world of wizardry in London.
Learn about London’s rich muggle and wizarding history, amazing facts about the books and films and see many of the Harry Potter film locations used in London including the Ministry of Magic and the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron.
The tour will include familiar Harry Potter film locations as well as iconic London landmarks and attractions including St Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben, London Eye, Millenium Bridge, Tate Modern, Borough and Leadenhall Market and Monument.
Along the route of your Harry Potter walking tour you’ll have plenty of chances to take lots of pictures and see the film locations up close. As with all of our walking tours group sizes are limited to ensure a better experience for you. As part of the tour there will be a short tube journey so you will need a Zone 1 travelcard.
The Harry Potter Walking tour will finish at Bank Station. Customer Reviews
- Visit the site where Ron, Harry and Hermione infiltrate the Ministry using polyjuice potion from the Deathly Hallows
- See the ticket barriers Arthur Weasley struggles to go through with Harry in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Pass by the visitors’ entrance to the Ministry of Magic from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Go under the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in Half Blood Prince
- See locations used for The Leaky Cauldron in The Philosophers Stone (Sorcerers Stone) and Prisoner of Azkaban
Adult (16 years+): £10 Child: (Under 15 years): £8
Zone 1-2 Travel Card, Gratuities (optional)
Private / Group Tours
1-20 persons: £150
21+ please contact us