James Bond Tour of London plus Studio lunch
A dream come true for any Bond fan. Even casual fans of the cinema not obsessed with the franchise will enjoy this one.
Tyler Boyd, Tennessee (Trip Advisor review)
This guided James Bond Tour is designed for true fans of 007, the most famous spy in the world. On this tour you will have your own driver plus a knowledgeable James Bond expert.
Get behind the scenes information on how the films were made, see movie clips as we pass the actual locations, discuss the books and your favourite moments from the films. Along the way you will be given plenty of opportunities to stretch your legs and see the film locations up close.
Part 1: Tour of James Bond Locations and inspirations in central London
You’ll start the day with a tour of James Bond locations in central London from Skyfall, Die Another Day, The World is Not Enough, On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, Tomorrow Never Dies and much more. We’ll also look at some of the inspirations that helped Ian Fleming create the worlds most famous spy. As an optional extra you can take a 30 minute tour by Kayak with a professional instructor and enter the tunnel that stands in for the waterside entrance to Mi6 in the forthcoming Bond film SPECTRE.
Part 2: Lunch at Pinewood
Following the London location tour you will be driven west of London to where the Bond films have been made and you will have the chance to lunch at Heatherden Hall inside the world famous studios where the Bond films have been made since Dr No in 1962. Following lunch you will be able to see the gardens used as the location for SPECTRE Island from the 1963 film From Russia With Love, as well as The World is Not Enough*
Part 3: Outer London Location Tour
The afternoon section of the tour will be rounded off with a visit to locations from Thunderball, Octopussy, Goldfinger and For Your Eyes Only and an exclusive afternoon tea and private tour of the location used as Goldfingers’ golf club.
Tours can be arranged for groups of up to 10 persons. Customer Reviews
- See over 10 James Bond film locations in central London including sites from Goldeneye, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Die Another Day, The World is Not Enough and Skyfall
- Lunch at the world famous Studios where the Bond films have been made and visit SPECTRE island (subject to availability)
- See where James Bond has his first encounter with Auric Goldfinger and Oddjob at the golf club
- Pay your respects at the site of Tracy Di Vicenzo's grave
- Check in at the Shrublands Health Clinic from Thunderball
- OPTIONAL EXTRA: Take a kayak trip into the tunnel used in filming for the forthcoming Bond film SPECTRE that is featured as the waterside entrance to Mi6 (additional £150 for a group of 1-10 persons)
Departs at 9am (Monday-Fridays) except Bank Holidays. By arrangement only.
For this tour group sizes are limited to a maximum of 10 persons
1 persons (People Carrier with driver and guide): £690
2 persons (People Carrier with driver and guide): £770
3 persons (People Carrier with driver and guide): £850
4 persons (People Carrier with driver and guide): £930
5 persons (People Carrier with driver and guide): £990
6 – 10+ persons contact us for a quote
PRICE IS PER VEHICLE NOT PER PERSON
Professional guide, driver and transportation, Traditional English Afternoon Tea, Lunch (Main course and Drink), Pinewood Studios gift.
Gratuities (optional). Car / Booster seats for children under 3 years.