Gavin and Stacey Tour
Come and see what’s occurring in Barry Island on the Official Gavin and Stacey Tour.
The Gavin and Stacey Tour is a tour like no other and is a tidy choice for fans of the show.
Tour the locations from the TV show in the original Dave’s coach from the show and visit the home of Stacey, the arcade where Nessa works at and the church where she nearly gets married to Dave and much more.
It’s also a great way to see the Island and its surrounding areas as our guide shows you the sites from the hugely popular TV show.
You’ll have opportunities to stop, take pictures and see the locations up close. The tour will end at Barry Island seafront.
As tour guests you will have an exclusive opportunity to sit in Nessa’s chair in the Amusement arcade when making a purchase and get discounts at some of the vendors on the seafront. Customer Reviews
- Get a guided tour of Gwen and Stacey's home (only available at weekends)
- Go inside the church where Neil is christened and where Vanessa ‘Shanessa’ Jenkins nearly gets married to Dave Coaches*
- Win a small prize in our Gavin and Stacey quiz!
- See where Nessa works as a mime artist
- Stop off at the caravan where Nessa and Dave live with baby Neil
- Get a 20% discount on hot food purchased at Boofy's where Gavin and Stacey buy their chips (opening hours dependent on season)
- Tour the locations in the original Dave's Coach from the TV show
Saturdays at 1.30pm (15 Feb and 1 Mar – 1 Nov 2014)
Also see Tour Dates
Private Tours available – see bottom of page.
Adult (16 years+): £25 Child (Under 15): £18 Family ticket (2 Adults and 2 Children): £75
Group ticket (Min 10 persons): £21 per person
Tour & 3* Hotel package: £160 for 2 persons sharing
Professional guide and transport
Gratuities (optional). Car / Booster seats for children under 3 years.
Private / Group Tours
1 – 5 persons (People Carrier with driver and guide): £390
6+ persons contact us for a quote