Notting Hill Tour
Our Guide (Sara) was extremely knowledgeable, and her vibrant personality suited the area to a tee
Teresa May (Trip Advisor review)
On this 2 hour Notting Hill Tour you’ll get a chance to see the highlights of this trendy urban village in West London.
World famous for its annual street carnival, Portobello Rd market and of course the film of the same name with Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts you’ll get the inside track from our expert guide on places of interest from famous film locations used in the area to celebrity homes to trendy restaurants and bars, quiet mews and much more.
Experience the buzz of the world famous Portobello Road market on market day, buskers, spice shops, cafes, recording studios where legendary tracks have been made, taste delicious international cuisine cooked fresh on market stalls, infamous hotels, walk along picturesque streets and much more.
This walk will take you to the beating heart of Notting Hill and show you aspects of it which many visitors do not see when visiting.
The Notting Hill walk will finish at Portobello Rd market however the guide can show you the way back to Notting Hill Gate station.
- Visit more than ten film locations from the Notting Hill film starring Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts as well as other sites from other big screen productions over the years including A Hard Day's Night, Love Actually and The Italian Job
- See the locations of the real Travel Bookshop that was an inspiration for the Notting Hill film--Pose for a picture in front of the 'blue' door'
- See former and current homes of some of the celebrities that have made Notting Hill their home including Richard Branson, Elle MacPherson and Richard Curtis
- Learn about the rise, fall and regeneration of the area and how its become home to some of the most influential people in the media
- Enjoy the atmosphere of one of the most famous street markets in the world - Portobello Road Market and get some recommendations on where to eat and drink
Saturday at 10.30am (25 May, 29 Jun, 20 Jul, 24 Aug, 28 Sep)
Also see Tour Dates
Private Tours available – see bottom of page.
Adult: £10 Child (Under 12): £7
Private / Group Tours
1 – 20 persons: £140. For a French language tour the cost of £150
6+ persons contact us for a quote