London Movie Locations and TV Bus Tour
I have no hesitation in unconditionally recommending Britmovietours to anyone. You won't be dissappointed.
Jonathan Groves (Trip Advisor review)
The London Movie Locations & TV Tour is a fun and unique way to see the British capital as our movie experts entertain you with behind-the-scenes insider information.
On our luxury mini coach you will get to visit many of London’s historic landmarks that filmmakers love and see some of your favourite movies and TV shows come to life on a tour of over 35 different London movie locations in and around the heart of the capital.
Even if you’re not a movie buff don’t worry as the tour is fun for people of all ages. You will get to see many of Londons iconic and historic landmarks such as St Pauls Cathedral, Tower Bridge, London Eye and the Houses of Parliament.
Guided by local actors or actresses you will see real life sets in the city and its surrounding districts and much more. There will also be plenty of stops for you to get off the bus, take pictures and see the London movie locations up close.
You’ll be able to watch DVD clips from the scenes of the movie as we visit the actual locations, hear fascinating historical information about the local areas and get the inside track on movie making in London. Customer Reviews
- See movie locations from the Da Vinci Code, Bridget Jones’s Diary, V for Vendetta, Atonement, Love Actually, About a Boy, 28 Days Later, Bourne Ultimatum, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, The Dark Knight and much much more
- See several of the London movie locations featured in the biggest movie franchise of all time Harry Potter - including Gringotts Bank
- Get a guided tour of the oldest and most filmed parish church in London which has featured in blockbusters from Four Weddings and a Funeral to Sherlock Holmes
- See where Bridget Jones lives in both films
- Witness the spot where Heath Ledger filmed his last act before his premature death
- Catch a glimpse of Cruela de Vil’s office in 101 Dalmatians
- Go past Will's (Hugh Grant) apartment from About a Boy
- Visit the monument to self sacrifice where Natalie Portman’s character Alice Ayres gets her name in Closer
Saturday at 10am (18 May, 20 Jul, 21 Sep, 16 Nov). Also see Tour Dates
Private Tours available – see bottom of page.
Adult: £25 Child (Under 12): £15
By The London Eye and London Film Museum, Belvedere Road, SE1
Professional guide, transport by luxury air-conditioned mini coach and £4 entry fee per person to St Bartholomew the Great Church
Private / Group Tours
1 – 5 persons (People Carrier with driver and guide): £300 - £320
6+ persons contact us for a quote