Harry Potter Bus Tour of London Locations
Highly recommend this tour – fun and worth it!
Julie Mowat, Colorado (Trip Advisor review)
Come and join the Harry Potter Bus Tour of London Locations and take a magical fun packed bus tour of the film locations and inspirations in the muggle capital.
The 3 hour mini coach tour includes many of the film locations and inspirations from all 8 films in the series including Kings Cross Station which was used to film Platform 9 ¾, 12 Grimmauld Place and the sites used for the Leaky Cauldron.
With the locations scattered across the capital the Harry Potter Tour of London is the best way to see the sites and you’ll also get to see many other familiar landmarks along the way too.
Learn about magic, how the films were made, the books and see how good your Harry Potter knowledge is. Along the way you’ll have the chance to get off the bus on several occasions, stretch your legs, take pictures and see the locations up close too. There is also an opportunity at the end of the tour to buy Harry Potter merchandise.
Muggles as well as wizards and witches are welcome to dress up as Harry Potter or any other character in the series, (only if you want to). Customer Reviews
- Find the location used as the entrance to the Ministry of Magic in Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
- Get a photo pushing a trolley through the wall at Platform 9 ¾
- Discover the inspiration for 12 Grimmauld Place from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- See where the Knight Bus squeezed through the oncoming double decker buses in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Walk in the footsteps of Rubeus Hagrid (Robbie Coltraine) and Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) to the entrance of the Leaky Cauldron
- See the location used for Gringotts Bank (exterior only)
Saturday 1pm: (2 Nov – 28 Dec)
Xmas: 21, 27, 28, 30 Dec at 1pm and 22, 28, 29, 31 Dec at 9.30am
Saturday 2pm: (15Feb – 1 Nov) and Saturday 1pm: (15 Nov – 27 Dec)
Wednesday 2pm: (19 Feb, 9&16 Apr, 28 May, 25 Jun – 27 Aug, 29 Oct, 17 Dec 2014)
Thursday 2pm: (20 Feb, 10&17 Apr, 29 May, 26 Jun – 28 Aug, 30 Oct, 18 Dec 2014)
Also see Tour Dates
We also offer the Harry Potter London Walk which runs on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Private Tours available – see bottom of page.
2 ½ – 3 hours
Adult (16 years+): £25 Child (Under 15): £18 Family ticket (2 Adults and 2 Children): £75
Kings Cross Station
Professional guide and transport by air-conditioned mini coach
Private / Group Tours
1 – 5 persons (People Carrier with driver and guide): £330
6+ persons contact us for a quote