James Bond VIP Tour of London
We had a great 3 hours and would recommend the private tour to everyone as it makes it a very personal experience.
Rachel Holland (Review from Trip Advisor)
If you are looking for a deluxe and sophisticated James Bond Tour experience we can offer you several different options.
On these private tours you can be picked up and dropped off at a central London hotel. You will have your own driver plus a knowledgeable James Bond expert. Choose from three versions of the tour and you can also choose any extras including a luxury Bond car, a high speed boat ride or a private meeting with a Bond Star.
Tour A (Central London locations)
The same format as the public James Bond Bus Tour of London but with your very own guide plus driver so you have complete attention. The 3 hour tour will include over 15 James Bond film locations, real life spy locations as well as inspirations for Bond author Ian Fleming. We also include a couple of extra locations from Skyfall not included on the public tour.
Tour B (Central London locations and high speed boat ride)
The same as Tour A but you will be able to finish off the tour with a high speed boat ride down the Thames and re-live the Q-Boat chase from The World Is Not Enough
Tour C (Central and Outer London locations, lunch at Pinewood Studios and afternoon tea at Goldfingers golf club)
For more details about this tour please see James Bond Tour and Studio Lunch.
Optional Extras for the above tours
- James Bond Car (1 - 3 persons) (Tour A: £240 or Tour B/C: £400)
Rolls Royce Silver Shadow (Car Model type Zhukovsky travels in from The World Is Not Enough) chauffeur driven by a genuine English Lord
Range Rover Vogue SE (Car Model type Bond is transported by Mi6 in Skyfall)
Jaguar XJ L (Car Model type M is transported in Skyfall)
- The Bond in Motion Exhibition at the National Motor Museum, a 2 hour drive from London. Here you can see over 50 vehicles used in the Bond movies from the past 50 years. Available until January 2014.
- Meet a Bond Celebrity (Tour A, B or C: More information) Meet an actor or production member from the Bond film series (including Oscar winning Norman Wanstall (Sound Editor on Goldfinger), Caroline Munro (Naomi from The Spy Who Loved Me) and many others) for an informal chat, photo opportunity and signings.
- VIP Location Access (1-10 persons) (Tour A: £150 per group)
Get a tour of the underground platform featured in chase scenes from Skyfall not usually open to the general public. At least two weeks notice required for booking. Mon-Friday only.
- Cocktail Making Masterclass: (£35 per person) (Tour A only)
Learn how to make the perfect drink
Tour A: Available every day by arrangement
Tour B: Available every day by arrangement
Tour C: Weekdays only
Tour A: 3 hours
Tour B: 4 hours
Tour C: 8 hours
Tour A: 1 - 5 persons (People carrier): £290
Tour B: 1 - 5 persons (People carrier): From £335 - £515
Tour C: 1 - 5 persons (People carrier): From £610 - £730
6+ persons: contact or call 0844 2471 007
Prices quoted are per vehicle NOT per person
Central London hotel pick up and drop off or elsewhere by arrangement.
Professional guide and transport by luxury air-conditioned vehicle. Entry Fees where applicable
Food and drink, Gratuities (optional)