London Film Locations Walk
Clive really entertained us with lots of interesting and fascinating stories for over 2 hours.
This 2 hour guided walking tour will take you around the locations that were used in films such as Bridget Jones’s Diary, The Da Vinci Code, Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter, About Time, Four Weddings and a Funeral and much much more.
The tour is a great way to see London as you take a cinematic journey through the heart of the capital with numerous locations visited including the Inns of Court, the South Bank, great views of the City and Westminster and much more.
See stills from the films mentioned as we stop at the actual locations, hear fascinating historical information about the London Film Locations and streets we walk through.
The tour will include plenty of opportunities to take photos as well as seeing the locations up close. As with all our walking tours we limit the size of the group to 25 people to ensure you have a positive experience and you can easily see your guide.
- Follow the literary and film locations of The Da Vinci Code as Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveu track down the Holy Grail
- Visit London film locations featured in About Time, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Sherlock Holmes, Four Weddings and a Funeral amongst many others
- See inside the location used as Gringotts Bank from the first Harry Potter film (subject to availability on the day)
- Follow in the footsteps of Jason Bourne from The Bourne Ultimatum
- Get insight into the making of films with exclusive behind the scenes facts and trivia
Friday at 11am (Apr – Sep 2014)
Saturday at 10am (Apr – Oct 2014)
Wednesday at 10am (Jun – Sep 2014)
Also see Tour Dates
Private Tours available – see bottom of page.
Adult (16 years+): £12 Child (Under 16) / Senior / Student: £10
Private / Group Tours
1 – 20 persons: £150
21+ persons contact us for a quote