James Bond Bus Tour of London
Wanted to let you know that our tour last week went very well, Akin was an excellent guide.
Margot Eggink, Visit Britain
Step into the dangerous world of 007 and other secret agents as we take you on a James Bond Tour of London visiting movie locations and sites linked with Ian Fleming and 007 including locations from the latest Bond film Skyfall.
On this James Bond tour you’ll travel by mini coach and visit James Bond London film locations and other places familiar to James Bond author Ian Fleming who lived in London. See where fiction becomes reality as we take you to actual spy locations associated with the real world of espionage.
Learn how the James Bond films were made, get an insight into the secret world of spies, discuss some of the classic James Bond London settings and novels plus trivia about the actors behind them.
Along the way you’ll have plenty of opportunities to take pictures and walk in the footsteps of Ian Fleming, Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan and real life spies. Customer Reviews
- Learn about some of the inspirations found in London for Bond author Ian Fleming
- Try to spot a real spy at the Mi6 HQ
- Stand on the spot where the traffic wardens were splashed in The World is Not Enough
- See the St Petersburg Square James Bond (Pierce Brosnan) visits in Goldeneye
- Follow the route used for James Bond’s London briefing by M (Judi Dench) in Tomorrow Never Dies
- Pass by the secret offices of the James Bond London HQ - Universal Exports
- Visit film locations from the latest Bond film Skyfall
Adult (16 years+): £25 Child (Under 16): £18
The London Eye
Professional guide and transport by air-conditioned mini coach
Gratuities (optional). Car / Booster seats for children under 3 years.